Stand With Us
Our PC government was elected for one reason – to work For the People.
We know that these are very challenging times for many Ontarians. That’s why Doug Ford and our PC Caucus is working day and night to safeguard Ontarians’ health and help all those impacted by COVID-19.
We’re building on the significant supports for families, workers and employers that have been made available since the beginning of the pandemic, including:
- fixing long-term care by investing $2.6 billion to support building 30,000 long-term care beds and upgrading nearly 16,000 spaces.
- supporting hospitals by investing $1.8 billion in 2021–22 to help hospitals keep pace with patient needs and increase access to high-quality care.
- supporting workers by proposing a new Ontario Jobs Training Tax Credit for 2021
- helping parents with the added costs created by COVID‑19 by providing a third round of payments – which will be doubled this round – to support parents through the Ontario COVID‑19 Child Benefit.
- protecting jobs by providing an additional round of support to employers through the Ontario Small Business Support Grant.
- making record investments in infrastructure, including transit, highways, schools, hospitals and broadband to help communities recover.
- supporting faith-based and cultural organizations by providing up to $50 million available for grants to eligible organizations.
And we’re prioritizing getting vaccines in arms as quickly as possible – with an unprecedented $1 billion province wide vaccination plan.
Do you support our plan?
Stand with us today and show your support for the direction of the Ontario PC Party by signing our petition today.